Sunday, August 19, 2012

Target in Mqabba, Malta

Look I found a Target in Malta too, :P  This one though specializes in Wines and Spirits it seems, and is not as big as the target I came across in Chicago. 



For those of you who read this blog, and are not familiar with the American Target, this is a big American retailing company with shopping centers all over the US.  In the Target shopping centres you can buy anything from groceries to furniture, books to electronic equipment and also clothing.  

Mind you I'm not marketing Target.  Personally, I tend to hate shopping in such shopping centers.  Their hugeness overwhelms me, maybe because I come from a very small country.  I feel tired and confused in such places, that's why I prefer this Maltese Target. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment