Monday, February 13, 2012


Hi Folks,
Today my blog is shorter and reaches you later than usual.  Yes, this week was indeed a very hectic one.  I am also sleeping a real lot, something like 10 hours a day.  I don’t know why, but if I don’t sleep that much I feel destroyed.

I started writing this blog yesterday when I was at the Chicago Cultural Centre listening to an orchestra playing some nice classical music.  The orchestra had as it’s backdrop, Chicago’s millennium park, through two large glazed openings.  The setting was really nice and the atmosphere uplifting.  Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera with me. :(
Anyway I will definitely go back for such occasions.

Saturday I went to a friend's house who organized a party.  It was fun, although I'm continuing to realize how American culture is different from ours.  I didn't imagine it was so much different, but alas it is.  I have to do some reading to catch up. :)  

I have to go now, as I have a massive load waiting for me to pick up from the laundry.  I promise to make up for this short blog next week.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment